High Expansion Intumescent Sealant
ROCKWOOL High Expansion Intumescent Sealant is a water-based acrylic sealant containing graphite, making it the perfect solution to sealing various penetrations. Fire stopping of combustible services is ensured once the sealant reaches temperatures of 135°C and above, where it will expand and close any voids formed, to stop the passage of smoke and fire.
FBC system compatible for use with cPVC pipework. “FBCTM System Compatible indicates that this product has been tested, and is monitored on an ongoing basis, to assure its chemical compatibility with FlowGuard Gold®, BlazeMaster® and Corzan® piping systems and products made with TempRite® Technology.” “The FBC System Compatible Logo, FBCTM, FlowGuard Gold®, BlazeMaster®, Corzan® , and TempRite® are trademarks of Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc. or its affiliates.”
Not only does this product have flexible use but is suitable for a range of materials. Approved for use on LUL surface and sub-surface premises having been tested and achieves low smoke and toxicity.
- Fully tested to EN 1366-3 & 4 standards and classified to EN 13501
- CE Marked to EAD 350454-00-1104 - ETA-20/1131
- FBC Approved
- The product has been authorised for use in LUL surface and sub-surface premises (LUL Ref: 2454) when installed in accordance with the data sheet.
- Certifier Approved ref: CF 5576
- Assured protection – ROCKWOOL High Expansion Intumescent Sealant offers up to 4 hours of fire resistance for a range of combustible pipes, metal pipes, cables and other permanent services.
- Versatile – this sealant can be used to protect various permanent services, such as single cables, bunches and insulated pipes.
- All-around suitability - appropriate for LUL surfaces and sub surface premises but must be installed in accordance to ROCKWOOL guidelines.
- Low maintenance – this High Expansion Intumescent Sealant requires no ancillaries, which makes it a cost-effective solution to fire protection.