ROCKWOOL Rollbatt is made up of medium density stone wool insulation. The thermal insulation boasts acoustic properties in addition to being fire performance rated A1 Euroclass non-combustible.
The insulation is manufactured to pre-cut widths of 400mm (x3) or 600mm (x2), in thicknesses of 100mm and 150mm. Rollbatt is supplied on pallets and protected by waterproof covering.
ROCKWOOL Rollbatt considerably enhances thermal performance and sound reduction in, increasing energy efficiency and creating quieter spaces.
Rollbatt is used mainly in Ireland for thermal, acoustic and fire insulation.
- Euroclass A1 non-combustibility
- CE marked
Refer to the ROCKWOOL Red Book for all your product specification needs, including NBS clauses.
- ROCKWOOL Rollbatt is a multi-purpose product, suitable for numerous applications.
- The mineral wool insulation provides excellent thermal performance enhancing the energy efficiency of any building type.
- The acoustic properties of ROCKWOOL Rollbatt absorb sound, preventing noise travelling through roof spaces into internal spaces.
- Rated A1 non-combustible the insulation roll acts as a fire barrier, increasing escape times and limiting damage to property.