HARDROCK® Multi-Fix Recovery Board
HARDROCK® Multi-fix Recovery Board is manufactured with a coated fibre glass fleece, which when used for adhered membranes, forms a secure bond between the membrane and roof insulation, limiting the amount of adhesive and other ancillaries required.
Ideal for both domestic and commercial refurbishment, the board can be installed directly over the in-situ roof membrane, easily handling any minor imperfections on the existing external finish.
HARDROCK® Multi-Fix Recovery Boards are non-combustible and can be used to enhance the acoustic performance of the roof.
- CE marked
Refer to the ROCKWOOL Red Book for all your product specification needs, including NBS clauses.
- Can be easily applied using adhesive or mechanically fixed depending on suitability.
- HARDROCK® Multi-Fix Recovery Board has excellent heat resistance which is ideal for applications with bitumen systems
- As a single solution, it is compatible with all common roof coverings.
- Intrinsic acoustic performance reduces noise transfer through the roof
- CE marked, for assurance of conformity