HARDROCK® Multi-Fix Angle Fillet
Manufactured from high density, fire resilient ROCKWOOL insulation, and faced with a white mineral coated glass fibre fleece, HARDROCK® Multi-fix Angle Fillets are designed to fully support bituminous waterproof membranes at 90° abutments.
The smooth transitions allow water to run off freely, as opposed to holding in corners, where it could potentially seep into the building and cause structural damage.
Refer to the ROCKWOOL Red Book for all your product specification needs, including NBS clauses.
- Manufactured from fire resilient stone wool, HARDROCK® Multi-Fix Angle Fillets are ideal for application to bitumen systems.
- By investing in HARDROCK® Multi-fix Angle Fillets for insulating and waterproofing flat roofs, the life of the waterproof membrane is prolonged.
- Cost effective and easy to install with an efficient application process.
- A single size solution compatible with all bituminous and GRP membrane systems makes it a reliable option during specification.
- Secures a strong bond to the waterproof membrane, providing the perfect finish at 90° abutments.