Linear and Trapezoidal Firestop Systems
A range of strips and pre-shaped blocks of ROCKWOOL high density stone wool insulation for firestopping gaps at the top of fire resistant walls to the underside of floor and roof constructions. ROCKWOOL has expertly developed Linear and Trapezoidal Firestop Systems to provide resistance at the junctions of compartment walls and floors, with a product solution tailored to suit various profiles. Part of the ROCKWOOL FIREPRO© range, this product provides solutions to a wide range of construction elements including masonry walls with a density of at least 400 kg/m³, as well as ensuring both fire integrity and insulation criteria for concrete decks, composite decks and simple profiled sheeting.
Linear Firestops have also been tested as a linear joint seal in vertical applications to seal gaps up to 100mm in masonry walls.
- LPCB - 022b(2) to LPS 1132: Issue 4
- The product has been authorised for use in LUL surface and sub-surface premises (LUL Ref: 2233) when installed in accordance with the data sheet.
- Maximum protection - offering up to 4 hours of fire protection, Linear and Trapezoidal Firestop Systems create lasting protection against fire and smoke passage.
- Available to purchase in small quantities - ROCKWOOL Linear and Trapezoidal Firestop System deliver great flexibility and cost effectiveness.
- Additional usage - ROCKWOOL offers this firestop system as a totally enclosed option if required.