Timber Frame Slab
Manufactured using ROCKWOOL stone wool, Timber Frame Slab has the highest Euroclass A1 non-combustible reaction to fire. Acting as a barrier to fire, the slabs can withstand temperatures of up to 1,000°C.
The use of stone wool insulation also makes Timber Frame Slab an effective thermal insulator, maintaining comfortable indoor environments by protecting against fluctuations in outdoor temperatures. ROCKWOOL Timber Frame Slab has been tested to BS EN 13162, achieving a thermal conductivity of 0.034 W/mK.
The tailored dimensions and weight of the slabs makes handling and installation simpler and also minimises waste. The optimised product weight increases the amount the coverage per pack and compression packing technology improves both transport and storage efficiency.
ROCKWOOL Timber Frame Slab has been developed with a unique physical structure meaning it keeps its shape over time, regardless of changes in temperature and humidity. The dimensional stability supports performance for the lifetime of a building without sagging or slumping.
- Euroclass A1 non-combustible
- CE Marked
Refer to the ROCKWOOL Red Book for all your product specification needs, including NBS clauses.
- Low thermal conductivity of 0.034 W/mK
- Non-combustible and rated Euroclass A1
- Non-direction stone wool fibres offer outstanding sound absorption
- Durability over the lifetime of a building – no sagging or slumping
- A sustainable solution, recyclable and produced from an abundance of volcanic rock
- Water repellent and vapour permeable, helping to prevent rot and mould