Join an organization of passionate individuals working together as part of a team helping make ROCKWOOL the world leader in stone wool solutions. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package as well as resources to support career advancement.
Role Overview: Technical Document Writer
We are seeking a high energy Professional to join our team as a Technical Writer for our Ranson, WV factory. You will plan, research and write standard work procedures and standard operating procedures, manuals, specifications and other non-journalistic articles for publication, and use within the production facility. Employment is with the manufacturing facility.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Write robust documents derived from the information and input of the operations team.
- Act as a ROCKWOOL ambassador demonstrating our values
- Lead by Example
- Role model standards and behavior
- Build capability through Learn - Do – Teach
What skills are we looking for in applicants?
- 3-5 years of experience in technical writing
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is preferred
- Excellent written communication
- Accurate and organized
- Excellent oral communication to interact and interview operators
- Experience in MS Word and MS Excel
- Conduct research to establish factual content and to obtain other necessary information
ABOUT ROCKWOOL North America
At the ROCKWOOL Group, we are committed to enriching the lives of everyone who comes into contact with our solutions. Our expertise is perfectly suited to tackle many of today’s biggest sustainability and development challenges, from energy consumption and noise pollution to fire resilience, water scarcity and flooding.
Our range of products reflects the diversity of the world’s needs while supporting our stakeholders in reducing their own carbon footprint. Stone wool is a versatile material and forms the basis of all our businesses. With approx. 10,500 passionate colleagues in 38 countries, we are the world leader in stone wool solutions, from building insulation to acoustic ceilings, external cladding systems to horticultural solutions, engineered fibers for industrial use to insulation for the process industry and marine & offshore. We encourage you to join our team!
Join our mailing list
Keep updated with the latest job openings and career fairs, news, and information on the ROCKWOOL development in Ranson, Jefferson County by subscribing to our eNewsletter.