Join an organization of passionate individuals working together as part of a team helping make ROCKWOOL the world leader in stone wool solutions. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package as well as resources to support career advancement.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities for this role?
We are seeking a high energy Professional to join our team as an Industrial Construction Manager for our Ranson, WV factory, reporting to the Senior Project Manager. The Industrial Construction Manager is responsible for the site and building construction, a part of the complete project. A detailed breakdown of responsibilities includes:
- Manage construction supervision team (CSA, MEP, QA/QC)
- Ensure that contractors are fully executing and complying with contracted scope of work
- Supervise the proper execution of all designer's details per plans and specifications on site
- Audit and perform activities regarding project quality control plan
- Maintain safe, secure and healthy work environment by following and enforcing safety & environmental standards and procedures
- Monitor progress of works, identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team
- Ensure logistics of the construction site are planned and fulfilled
- Ensure compliance with building codes and regulatory requirements
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and performed according to legal requirements
- Assist in reviewing RFI's and submittals and make sure all changes and supplemental drawings have been distributed
What skills are we looking for in applicants?
- Building construction management experience from industrial U.S. building sites
- Project background
- Good knowledge of building methods and regulations
- Results oriented
- Budget / commercial awareness
Join our mailing list
Keep updated with the latest job openings and career fairs, news, and information on the ROCKWOOL development in Ranson, Jefferson County by subscribing to our eNewsletter.