Join an organization of passionate individuals working together as part of a team helping make ROCKWOOL the world leader in stone wool solutions. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package as well as resources to support career advancement.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities of this role?
The Project Manager reports directly to the Site Leader and is based out of the Factory in Ranson, West Virginia. It is the responsibility of the Project Manager to manage implementation of assigned capital related to the new Ranson Factory facility needs.
You will be responsible for delivering on operational and business needs as associated with capital expenditure serving Rockwool North America. This will include work with external vendors as well as Rockwool Group Technology and the existing and expanding operations team.
What skills are we looking for in applicants?
- 5+ years of operational/technical service experience
- Completed a technical university degree
- Demonstrated problem-solving and trouble shooting skills
- Demonstrated ability on accuracy and data integrity
- Strong experience working with automated systems/conveyors.
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Strong experience with MS Office products.
- Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Word, Project
- Excellent Leadership skills.
- Experience and knowledge of sound employee relations.
- Personal Competencies:
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to communicate
- Ability to communicate complex/ technical information to general employee population.
- Recognizes sense of urgency in communicating information to the appropriate parties.
- Excellent Problem Solving skills
- Able to gather relevant data and use the data to solve complicated problems.
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Identifies problems within the team and is committed to solving them jointly.
- Ability to build, maintain & use a network inside the ROCKWOOL Group to initiate & coordinate larger size projects on behalf of RW-NA.
ROCKWOOL advanced manufacturing factory tour
Our plants are a combination of the latest technology and equipment, and people working together.
Join our mailing list
Keep updated with the latest job openings and career fairs, and news and information on the ROCKWOOL development in Ranson, Jefferson County by subscribing to our newsletter.