Join an organization of passionate individuals working together as part of a team helping make ROCKWOOL the world leader in stone wool solutions. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package as well as resources to support career advancement.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities of this role?
Based out of the greenfield facility in Ranson, West Virginia, the Process Technician will be expected to provide technical expertise to the value stream and maintenance.
You will coordinate tasks that require continuous improvement and project management skills and automation programming. You will be instrumental in the planning and develop projects encompassing process improvements, provide training to factory personnel, create work instructions and safe work procedures, and assist the factory on troubleshooting process issues.
In the Process Technician role, you will be responsible for the value stream of areas which include, but are not limited to, curing, packaging and logistics.
What is the typical work environment at a Rockwool manufacturing facility?
At ROCKWOOL, safety is priority number one! We continuously strive to create safe and healthy workplaces and conditions for all employees. We provide all associates with personal protective equipment to include high visibility safety vests, safety glasses, shoes, gloves, and head protection.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be subjected to moving mechanical parts, electrical currents, vibrations, fumes, odors, dust, gases, chemicals, oils, extreme temperatures, and workspace restrictions. The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud.
What skills are we looking for in applicants?
- Technical Degree/Certification or equivalent experience required.
- Previous experience in a specified technology field with proven technical ability in a manufacturing or industrial environment and working with automated equipment required.
- Grow and develop the team by sharing knowledge/experience.
- Act as a ROCKWOOL ambassador demonstrating our values.
- Organizational and analytical skills;
- Acute attention to detail;
- Written and verbal communication skills;
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Accuracy and data integrity.
ROCKWOOL advanced manufacturing factory tour
Our plants are a combination of the latest technology and equipment, and people working together.
Join our mailing list
Keep updated with the latest job openings and career fairs, and news and information on the ROCKWOOL development in Ranson, Jefferson County by subscribing to our newsletter.