Synchronizing flows from manufacturing to distribution
Our global team aims to support our customers most efficiently, ensuring a great customer experience while harmonizing our internal processes – from the factory floor and warehouse to product distribution. Being a large organization with high volumes, we play an important role in leaving a sustainable footprint. Whether you work in a strategic or operational role, you will be working in a team-oriented and dynamic environment with a strong customer focus. You will take part in transforming our supply chain towards a digital future.
This is the Role: *Contract Position*
This position is eligible for a $2,000 sign-on bonus. $1,000 will be paid after 90 days of successful employment and $1,000 paid after 6 months.
The Transport Planner reports directly to our Traffic Supervisor and is based our of the Operations facility in Milton, ON.
- On time scheduling of the necessary loading space for the loads in agreement with the carriers
- Providing the delivery documents for shipping and carriers, print outs of the documents happen in the plant/shipping department and also posted goods and dispatching the loads
- Daily coordination of loads with warehouse, production planning and customer service
- Responsible for grouping shipments
- Responsible for communication with 3PL/carriers and uploading carrier information
- Internal communication with customer service department, 3PL, warehouse, dispatchers and shunter when there is any kind of disruption of internal or external shipping process.
- Primary focuses to provide maximize efficiency of delivery service while optimizing costs.
- Efficient use of the standard IT systems (SAP, excel, outlook, etc)
This is what you offer:
- Transportation accreditation
- 3 + years’ transportation experience
- Written and spoken English Language to a high professional business level
- Calm demeanour
- Able to work in fast-past environment
- Ability to Multi-task
This is what we offer:
Our culture is one of teamwork, respect and support. We are proud to be able to offer a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to:
•5% Pension Matching
•100% Tuition Reimbursement Program
If you're looking for a well-paying job and the potential for a rewarding career, please apply now! Apply