Being an ambassador for our products
You play an important role in putting our solutions in the spotlight and revealing the secrets behind modern living. Addressing the key benefits of our solutions to the right stakeholders and conveying their sustainable benefits is vital for ROCKWOOL’s continuous growth. Your contribution will make a great impact – driving product innovations for tomorrow's built environment. Being challenged in your everyday work and having a variety of touchpoints – locally and globally – will make you grow with us.
At Rockfon, we improve wellbeing with everyday acoustics. As a part of our team, you contribute to improving wellbeing all across the world by creating happy and healthy indoor space. Our complete acoustic solutions ensure that people have better sleep quality, children have more effective learning, patients have faster recovery times and everyone can experience great shows in music halls. With our customer-oriented, dynamic and entrepreneurial team, you will have a great deal of challenging and fun assignments.
This is the role:
The Grid & Tile Product Manager is based out of our North American Head Office in Chicago, IL, and reports directly to the Head of Product Management In this role you will assist the Product Management team with technical collateral development, marketing strategies, competitive product research and market analysis. In this role, you will also work to create alignment across product lines and where relevant marketed as integrated systems.
Key Result Areas
- Provide research and understanding to help guide product positioning
- Understand the needs of the end users and communicate them to relevant stake holders
- Develop specifications for products or scope documents for development opportunities
- Assist in the development of business cases to move projects from concept to development and commercialization
- Demonstrate product/system value propositions through marketing communication channels and assets
- Gather and distill user and voice of customer insights into needs that inform key aspects of the product roadmap, solutions, features and experience
- Maintain knowledge of key customer and competitor activities, to include awareness of emerging technologies, design trends and competitive threats and opportunities
- Support product development activities to ensure successful commercialization
- Support sales and marketing activities including customer events and trade activities
This is what you offer:
- Business or Technical Degree
- Building Materials/Construction Experience
- 3-5 years experience working in product management or product marketing
- Disciplined and structured, pro active
- Strong market and customer focus
- Strong people skills to effectively interact with customers and internal stakeholders
- Good communication and presentation skills (written and spoken)
- Highly detailed
- Plans and organizes their own work effectively
- Actively coordinates with teams
Please apply sending an English version of your resume.