Creating value in the heart of the business
As part of our team, you will be operating at the core of our business, where your financial skills will lead to better decision-making throughout the entire value chain. Together, we make our business run smoothly and contribute to our company’s development and growth. Within your field, you can work on a variety of assignments with a high level of responsibility – from reporting and analyzing business performance to ensuring bills are paid. You will be exposed to projects that develop your skills and allow you to progress your career.
As part of Master Data Operations, you will be operating at the core of our business, where your leadership skills will lead to better business processes throughout the entire value chain. Together, we make our business run smoothly and contribute to our company’s development and growth.
Within your field, you can work on a variety of assignments with a high level of responsibility – from analysing business performance, process improvements to ensuring quality of data and operations. You will be exposed to projects that develop your skills and allow you to progress your career.
This is the role
- Leads and coaches a team of Master Data specialists to deliver a series of daily tasks ensuring operating procedures are adhered and targets exceeded;
- Ensuring the efficient work split and back up structure based on Key Areas of Responsibility and executing work schedules;
- Securing compliance to Service Level Agreements and manages escalations in a professional manner;
- Ensuring the increase of efficiency and productivity throughout implementation of best practices, standard solutions and elimination of non-standard items;
- Identification and implementation of continuous improvements
- Setting standards and managing talent development, including recruitment, appraisals, staff succession planning, workforce capabilities;
- Acts as a role model and leads Master Data specialists and Subject Matter Experts to deliver high quality services;
- Complying with internal policies, SLA and external legislation,
- Performing quality checks, maintenance of internal controls;
- Updating Operating Instructions to reflect changes in standards and operations;
- Preparing audit files and facilitating auditions (internal and external),
- Managing stakeholder relationships and expectations;
- Supporting initiatives driven by Head Office functions
- Completion of other tasks assigned by a supervisor.
This is what you offer
- University graduate;
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in leadership, at least 5 people team;
- Experience in Master Data in nice to have;
- Minimum 8 professional experience;
- Fluency in English;
- Master data knowledge or experience is an asset;
- Good communication and team-building skills;
- Analytical skills and personal interest in executing master data processes;
- Manage multiple tasks successfully in a hectic working day;
- Mature attitude towards challenges and problem-solving;
- Quality and efficiency-driven (continuous improvement)
- Can work without daily direct supervision.
This is what we offer
You will be based in Poznań where you will get 300+ new colleagues affiliated with our Shared Service Centre. Here, you will become part of a people-centric work environment in an international company, founded in Denmark. Moreover, we have great ambitions for the environment and sustainability, which is described in our ROCKWOOL Sustainability Report.
We offer a comprehensive package of e.g. a competitive salary, a benefit & appreciation program, flexible working hours, team-building events, and an activity-based office in Poznań’s city center in the new office building Maraton Business Center.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and challenge, we kindly invite you to apply with CV written in English (please click Apply button).