- Able to meet the highest fire rating, non-combustible, and do not release toxic smoke;
- Strong resistance to high temperature shrinkage, and can keep the system structure stable when fire occurs;
- Excellent thermal insulation performance, and can maintain long-term stability;
- Good water repellency and air permeability, keep the system dry, moisture-proof and mildew-proof;
- Efficient sound absorption and noise reduction;
- Lightweight, can be cut and sawed, easy to process, and convenient to construct;
- No corrosion to metal materials and various components in buildings;
- Green and environmentally friendly, it has obtained the three-star certificate of green building materials and can be used safely.