Warehouse Supervisor, TOR
The ROCKWOOL Group’s main business area is building insulation, providing thermal comfort along with fire safety and acoustical comfort for all types of buildings.
This is the role:
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, you will supervise warehouse employees on a four-crew continental shift rotation basis and manage a fast-paced and quality-driven environment. Results-oriented, you will achieve key performance objectives and drive change in our facilities. Your demonstrated success in a leadership capacity and superior interpersonal and communication skills are coupled with experience in a continuous flow operation in a unionized environment.
This is what you offer:
- University or technical College graduate
- Practical supervisory experience in a warehouse environment
- Good people development and training skills
- Computer literate (Word, Excel)
- Drive, commitment, self-motivation and high energy. Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication and supervisory skills
- Experience in Union environment.
- Be able to work on a 4 crew operation
- Lean/ continuous improvement qualifications and delivery experience
Join a rapidly growing stable organization that offers a range of career development opportunities with a comprehensive salary and benefits package.