Retail Territory Manager, San Francisco
The ROCKWOOL Group’s main business area is building insulation, providing thermal comfort along with fire safety and acoustical comfort for all types of buildings.
This is the role:
The Factory Controller reports directly to the Key Account Manager and will be ideally based out of San Francisco, CA. This position has no direct reports. You will be responsible for driving achievement of Retail (Home Depot, Lowe’s, and Lumberyard) POS goals, driving business through specified distribution channel and to sell Roxul residential products in line with the stated sales budget. You will manage the assigned territory in such a way that it meets the agreed objectives and represent the Company in accordance with its policies and core values. You will also maintain awareness of local competitive conditions in the assigned trading area and educate retail store management, staff, contractors, and general public about Roxul products. Drive achievement of Retail (Home Depot, Lowe’s, and Lumberyards) POS goals for the assigned market area.
This is what you offer:
- Four year college/university degree required
- Valid driver’s license
- High drive, commitment, energy and integrity
- Proven training skills
- Knowledge of retail business environment
- Experience with Home Depot & Lowe’s considered an asset
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid communication skills
- both written and oral.
- Solid computer skills to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Position is field based and requires travel activity within the territory 90% of the time
- Willingness for overnight travel up to 50%
Join a rapidly growing stable organization that offers a range of career development opportunities with a comprehensive salary and benefits package.