The ROCKWOOL Group’s main business area is building insulation, providing thermal comfort along with fire safety and acoustical comfort for all types of buildings.
This is the role:
The Project Manager reports directly to the Director of Operations and is based in Milton, Ontario. We are looking for a talented colleague – with at least 5 years’ experience managing manufacturing projects. You will be responsible for project planning consisting of capturing and maintaining data on each of the project disciplines through guidelines, standards, templates, and a project status report. You will develop a project scope for each investment project, develop and maintain a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) that shows all activities that must be performed to meet the requirements and deliverables of each project. You will also build an effective communication plan to identify stakeholders that need to be consulted, frequency of communication, and preferred method of communication for any deviations to the project plan, timeline or budget
This is what you offer:
- 5 years’ in project management experience, preferably in a manufacturing plant.
- Strong experience working with automated systems/conveyors.
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Strong experience with MS Office products.
- Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Word, Project
- Excellent Leadership skills.
- Experience and knowledge of sound employee relations. Personal Competencies
- Ability to communicate
- Ability to communicate complex/technical information to general employee population.
- Recognizes sense of urgency in communicating information to the appropriate parties.
- Excellent Problem Solving skills
- Able to gather relevant data and use the data to solve complicated problems.
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Identifies problems within the team and is committed to solving them jointly.
- Ability to build, maintain & use a network inside the ROCKWOOL Group to initiate & coordinate larger size projects on behalf of RW-NA.
Join a rapidly growing stable organization that offers a range of career development opportunities with a comprehensive salary and benefits package.