The ROCKWOOL Group’s main business area is building insulation, providing thermal comfort along with fire safety and acoustical comfort for all types of buildings.
This is the role:
This position reports directly to the Production Supervisor. We are a continuous process operation running on three or four rotating 12 hour continental shifts. You must be available to work days, night, weekends and holidays as your schedule needs. You have industrial or manufacturing experience, are familiar with safe work practices, and have experience with a continuous work environment. We offer a dynamic, fast-paced environment with state-of-the-art equipment and training.
This is what you offer:
- Ability to meet physical requirements including lifting and stacking
- Able to be standing or on your feet throughout your shift
- Grade 12 certificate or the equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Experience working with computer screens and PLC controls is an asset.
Join a rapidly growing stable organization that offers a range of career development opportunities with a comprehensive salary and benefits package.