Production Supervisor, TOR
The ROCKWOOL Group’s main business area is building insulation, providing thermal comfort along with fire safety and acoustical comfort for all types of buildings.
This is the role:
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will manage the shift, plant and personnel in a safe and healthy environment, so that the Department can achieve objectives in terms of safety, quality, quantity, cost, efficiency, environment and customer service. You will be responsible for ensuring the manufacture of insulating products according to agreed specifications, time and quantity wise, in accordance with the production plan and schedule. You will also manage the workforce in a focused, determined and efficient way within the context of the Collective Bargaining Agreement. And you will ensure an efficient level of performance and training for all General, Intermediate and Senior Operators on the shift, including back-ups
This is what you offer:
- University or technical College graduate
- Practical supervisory experience in a continuous flow automated production environment
- Good people development and training skills
- Computer literate (Word, Excel)
- Drive, commitment, self-motivation and high energy. Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication and supervisory skills
- Practical knowledge of insulation manufacturing process.
- Experience in Union environment.
- Be able to work on a 4 crew operation
- Lean/ continuous improvement qualifications and delivery experience
Join a rapidly growing stable organization that offers a range of career development opportunities with a comprehensive salary and benefits package.