The ROCKWOOL Group’s main business area is building insulation, providing thermal comfort along with fire safety and acoustical comfort for all types of buildings.
This is the Role:
The Integrated Services role reports directly to the Yard Supervisor and is based out of the Factory in Byhalia, MS. This position is responsible for specific cleaning and maintenance tasks of the production equipment. This
position was created to enable the factory to have trained employees who provide efficient and proficient
cleaning of the equipment used in the process of ROCKWOOL insulation production. This employee must
work with little supervision. Due to the nature of this position, many of the tasks involved can only be
completed when the production line is down. This position will involve varying weekly schedules based on the production schedules.
This is what you offer:
- Drive, commitment, positive attitude and high energy
- Must have a good understanding in how equipment operates in order to clear equipment safely.
- Good understanding of H+S requirements and works in a safe manner.
- Must be a self-starter
- Good people and communication skills: must be able to communicate well with all departments
- Must be a team player
- Have a working knowledge of resin pumps and cooling system
- The ability to read and understand written instructions
- To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- He/she must have the knowledge, skill and ability to operate a loader, forklift, skid-steer, shunt truck (roll off)
- Must have a valid driver’s licence
- Must be able to take direction and work at times with minimal supervision
- Personal Competencies:
- Provides guidance and services to others in a way that leads to optimal results
- Hands-on problem solver
- Demonstrates leadership ability
- Personal drive and commitment to continuous improvement
- High energy and commitment
- Practical knowledge in a continuous flow automated manufacturing process
- Effective training and demonstration skills
- Plans & organises their own work effectively