Inside Sales Representative
The ROCKWOOL Group’s main business area is building insulation, providing thermal comfort along with fire safety and acoustical comfort for all types of buildings.
This is the role:
The Inside Sales Representative reports directly to the Inside Sales Manager and will be based out of the Head Office in Milton, ON. This position has no direct reports. The purpose of the role is to develop, identify and secure all relevant sales opportunities and to sell to existing clients and build relations with new clients primarily through remote means via the use of telephone, video conferencing, social media and online meetings. You will also maintain daily active contact with existing customers and investigate and analyse the potential of customers/projects. You will provide customers with information and recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests and answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and commercial terms.
This is what you offer:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience - Business or Accounting degree useful
- Experience in remote sales via telephone/video/social media
- 1+ years of experience in B2B sales role
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Proficient in MS Office
- 5 years’ experience working in inside sales, data management or a similar role
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving and trouble shooting skills
- Experience working with business systems: SAP is preferred
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and meet established deadlines in a fact paced environment
- Personal Competencies:
- Oral communications
- Customer orientation
- Result orientation
Join a rapidly growing stable organization that offers a range of career development opportunities with a comprehensive salary and benefits package.