Industrial Electrician, MAR
ROCKWOOL International of Denmark is the world's leading producer of stone wool insulation made from natural stone and recycled slag. ROXUL Inc. is the North American operation of ROCKWOOL International which includes Grodan, ROCKWOOL Technical Insulation (RTI) and ROCKFON®. Headquartered in Milton, Ontario, ROXUL North American production facilities are located in Milton, ON, Grand Forks, BC and our newest factory in Byhalia, Mississippi which was built to keep pace with increasing global demand for stone wool insulation. ROCKWOOL Technical Insulation services the Industrial, Marine and Off Shore Market while ROCKFON is a leading provider of acoustic stone wool and metal ceiling solutions and suspension systems headquartered in Chicago, IL with production facilities in Baltimore, MD and Chicago. All of our employees operate within a culture of trust and empowerment allowing for freedom and cooperation resulting in measurable positive business results.
This is the role:
- Repairs any equipment, e.g. repairs or replacing components of machinery
- Provides electrical support to the production line so production can produce a high quality finished product at the highest production rate
- Responds to requests from production staff Participates in preventive and predictive maintenance.
- Completes all necessary paperwork, computer entry and reports
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment. Investigates and resolves electrical problems Provides electrical expertise to the operations department on processes, projects or where required
This is what you offer:
- Must hold an Industrial Electrician License
- High School Diploma or equivalent with a postsecondary education in an electrical field
- Minimum of 5 years industrial electrical experience
- Good understanding of H+S requirements and works in a safe manner
Join a rapidly growing stable organization that offers a range of career development opportunities with a comprehensive salary and benefits package.