Director of Operations
The ROCKWOOL Group’s main business area is building insulation, providing thermal comfort along with fire safety and acoustical comfort for all types of buildings.
This is the role:
Reporting to the VP US Operations, you will be responsible for manufacturing and delivering Roxul products in line with customer expectations and according to technical specifications, production plan and budgeted cost price, to pursue efficiency improvements and cost reduction continuously and to assess development, propose and implement capital projects. You will manage the department to achieve its objectives in terms of quality, quantity, customer satisfaction, cost efficiency and management development. Reporting to the Director of Operation are the Production Manager, Maintenance Manager, Quality Manager, Environmental Manager, H&S Manager, ROPEX Manager and Project Manager. This position is based at the Factory in Jefferson County, West Virginia.
This is what you offer:
- 5 years management experience, preferably in a manufacturing plant
- Strong experience working with automated systems/conveyors
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing principles
- Strong experience with MS Office products
- Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Word, Project
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Personal Competencies:
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal form
- Ability to communicate complex/technical information to general employee population
- Recognizes sense of urgency in communicating information to the appropriate parties
- Excellent Problem Solving skills
- Able to gather relevant data and use the data to solve complicated problems
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Identifies problems within the team and is committed to solving them jointly
- Accepts and demonstrates Continuous Improvement principles
- Adheres to and supports the Rockwool values of passion, empowerment, honesty, responsibility, efficiency and entrepreneurship
Join a rapidly growing stable organization that offers a range of career development opportunities with a comprehensive salary and benefits package.